Martial Arts Classes for Kids
At High Altitude Martial Arts/Easton Training Center Aurora we have two great programs for kids; Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing/Muay Thai. Classes include technique, physical drills, games, and live training while encouraging learning in a positive, playful manner. Your kids will develop techniques and character development as they learn these martial arts. Kids learn the value of being helpful, self-disciplined, and respectful, in and outside of the academy.
Our kids program is the perfect tool to help your child mature into an adult as they learn self defense skills. Your kids will learn to persevere, a skill that is valuable throughout the rest of their liv
es. Many of our kids compete in tournaments but instead of focusing on winning or losing, we focus on working hard, having fun, being proud of yourself for having a positive attitude, and continuing to grow in your martial arts journey.
Why Enroll Your Child in Martial Arts at High Altitude Martial Arts/Easton Training Center Aurora?
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is well known and accepted as one of the most effective martial art forms in the world.
- Classes are geared toward character development and personal growth to transform kids into mature adults.
- Learning martial arts in our academy instills confidence, discipline, and respect for yourself and others..
- Classes will help your child develop social skills, and provide an opportunity to make quality friends who share the same passion for martial arts.
- We work hard to create a nurturing and positive environment where your child can feel safe and secure.
- Our classesare engaging and make learning lots of fun. It is a great way for any child to get in shape and encourages a healthy lifestyle.
Classes are separated by martial art discipline, age, and experience level
- Little Yetis (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai, ages 4-6, all experience levels)
- Yetis BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, ages7-12, all experience levels)
- Advanced Yetis BJJ (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, ages 7-12, yellow belt and above)
- Yetis Kickboxing/Muay Thai (ages 7-13, all experience levels)